In-home cable broadband is a target for digital transformation in 2019 and beyond. Join Incognito product experts at this year’s CableLabs Summer Conference, where we will showcase our latest innovations for in-home broadband services and device management.
- Enhancements to Incognito’s industry proven and widely deployed DOCSIS provisioning solution – Incognito Broadband Command Center.
- Introducing fiber or adding new services? Talk to Incognito about how we can help accelerate greenfield or brownfield Fiber Service Orchestration.
- Unique to Incognito! Self-care and diagnostic widgets that can be integrated in weeks to your existing customer portals, introducing home network troubleshooting self-care functions for home users.
- Find out how Incognito is enabling new lines of business like Industrial IoT for service providers.
- Support for FCC Connect America speed and latency performance testing. While the FCC has delayed this to early 2020, you need to start planning now for how you will support this to secure and/or preserve broadband funding – Incognito can help.
Looking forward to catching up in Keystone!