Over 800 consumers in the United States gave feedback into what quality of experience (QoE) means to them, what they thought of their current Internet service experiences, and how their service providers could improve their overall QoE.
Download this easy-to-read report to learn:
- Where QoE falls short for subscribers in urban, suburban, and rural communities
- The single-most important service improvement subscribers want from their service providers
- How likely subscribers are to leave their current providers
- What offers would entice subscribers to switch from their current service provider
- The momentum of mobile and why high-quality WiFi services are vital to improving QoE